Friday, April 8, 2011

kerinduan yang terang lagi bersuluh!!!!

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST GRACIOUS, THE MOST MERCIFUL
First thing first..it's all about my life in UiTM Merbok as pre-lawrian..
sincerely say that i do really miss all my friends there even me myself
knew that all of us are at our
own hometown respectively enjoying our semester break..hehe..=P
but now I realized that friends are more than someone that u love a.k.a
MY LOVER
firstly is my best friend there which is an unique creatures actually
that been created by Allah SWT to accompany me; be besides me
every single time at Merbok. The lucky number one goes to................................

his nameis MUHAMMAD ALIFF ZUHAIRI BIN MUHD FADZLI

miss u malip..with him in this picca machu is NUR DIANA BINTI ABDUL MAJID 
a.k.a GAMO..his lover actually..hehe..=) 
hope we will continuously be as friend no matter what..

next it is all about frienship: here we go..
all their picca machu (pictures)

*also provided is their full name..hehe..=)

NURUL INSYIRAH BINTI SHARI

UWAIS NUR RIFHAN BINTI AHMAD TAJUDIN
MUHAMAD AZRAI BIN AHAMAD KURIS

next are those with name FAHIM BIN HAMAM,

AIN NASHIKIN BINTI AZMI

next creatures is done!!!!!!!!!!!
 
this post is specially dedicated to all of them..
now i do extremely miss all of u..
miss all the great moments I have go through with u all..=)
please. I'm beg all of u..(bukan senang diva nx mrayu kat korg ni) haha..
 
PLEASE NEVER EVER FORGET ME!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE ALL OF U WITH ALL MY SPACES IN MY HEART!
GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A NICE LIFE!
with love:
Hafiz al-Fana'

3 comments:

  1. kte mne ?
    hahhahahha =DD ttbe je =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh2..ada kann..kat pic bwah skali..hehe..=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ape ni?semua pic uwais je?ops,ade ape2 ke?she is my buddy! :)

    ReplyDelete